Once again, I have compiled my annual Top 10 list. In 2013, my goal was not only to write consistently but to also write more focused posts. With that in mind, I had fewer overall posts this year: 117 (compared to 172 in 2012). Hopefully that also makes it a little easier for you, the reader, to consume regularly!
I don’t necessarily believe that the posts with the most traffic are my best posts or my best writing, but it provides a good starting point for the Top 10. I’ve also added five personal favorites, just to round-out the list. So without further ado, here are my Top 10 posts of 2013. Count them down, and enjoy!
10. The Low Back Pain Paradox: Part I (3/13/13)
8. Physical Therapy Is A Movement Profession (5/30/13)
6. Clinically Complex, Or Just Poor Clinical Reasoning? (1/24/13)
4. The Three Musketeers Of Physical Therapy (2/12/13)
2. Perpetuating The Myth Of Hands-On Care (8/13/13)
1. Running And The Dastardly Leg Length Discrepancy (2/20/13)
Bonus round: Here are five of my personal favorites:
Seven Reflections On Life's Lessons (8/28/13)
Laugh. Think. Cry. (3/10/13)
Load It (11/21/13)
I would also note the passing of two of my clinical and teaching mentors:
Just in case you missed it, you can find the Top 20 from 2012 here.
All the best in 2014!
Photo credits: kirstyhall